designer

designer
atelier...

18.04.2016

Rustic Wedding Shoes with Lilac Bows

I love rustic weddings! They always have a casual chick atmosphere and lots of lace and burlap decors...
Rustik düğünlere bayılıyorum! Hep salaş-şık bir havaları oluyor ve bolca çuval&dantel dekorasyon...
I am planning a similar style for my own wedding this September... :)
Bu Eylül'de kendi düğünüm için de benzer bir tarz oluşturmayı planlıyorum... :) 
Amy contacted me on etsy and asked for a pair of customized handpainted bridal shoes for her rustic wedding, she preferred thick heels that could keep her all night...
Amy etsy üzeriden benle iletişime geçti ve kendisine özel tasarlanan el boyama gelin ayakkabıları istedi, bütün gece onu ayakta tutacak kalın topuklu modeli tercih etti...
We decided to use all pastel colours on the design and lace daisy flowers.
Tasarımda tüm pastel tonlara ve dantel papatyalara yer vermeye karar verdik.

 I painted lilac polka dot bows on the front and wrote their names under them.
Önlere lila puantiyeli fiyonklar boyadım ve isimlerini yazdım.
 They are using mixmatch china on the decor so I pictured pink floral teacups on the sides.
Dekorasyonda karışık desenli porselenler kullanıyorlarmış, ben de yanlara pembe çiçekli çay fincanları boyadım.
 Vintage lanterns and lots of flowers will be at the wedding-mosty babies breath...
Vintage fenerler ve bolca çiçek olacak düğünde, en fazla da bebek nefesi çiçeği...
 On the inner sides I pictured those details as well as their bouquets...
İç yanlara bu detayları ve buketlerini resmettim...
 On the heels I painted pnk hearts with "just married" outlined with small pearls and sprinkled pearls on the heels.
Topuklara pembe kalpler içinde "just married" yazıp minik incilerle çerçeveledim ve inciler serpiştirdim.
On the soles we added something blue: hearts with "I Do".
Tabanlara mavi bir dokunuş ekledik: kalpler içinde "I Do" yazdık.

***
Visit my facebook page to take a closer look. 
You can order customized shoes at my shop. :)

Yakından bakmak için facebook sayfamı ziyaret edebilir, kişiselleştirilmiş ayakkabılar sipariş vermek için ZET veya SOPSY dükkanlarıma uğrayabilirsiniz. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder