designer

designer
atelier...

4.11.2018

Forget me not Flowers for a Rustic Wedding...

Everybody loves rustic country weddings! This time I prepared bridal shoes for Jaimie's countryside wedding in Australia...
Rustik kır düğünlerini herkes sever! Bu kez Jaimie'nin Avustralya kırsalındaki aile evinde gerçekleşecek düğünü için gelin ayakkabıları hazırladım...
Jaimie and Time are planning a rustic wedding with burgundy dresses for the bridesmaids, so we used this color on the ribbons and some flowers on her shoes.
Jaimie ve Tim nedimelerin bordo elbiseler giyecekleri rustik tarzda bir düğün planlıyorlar, biz de bordo rengi kurdele kullandık ve tasarımdaki birkaç çiçeğe bu rengi dahil ettik.
She wanted an elegant floral design with forget me nots, roses and other flowers, incorporating light blue on the forget me nots.
Gelin adayı güller ve unutma beni çiçekleriyle dolu sade, floral ve şık bir tasarım istiyordu; unutma beni çiçeklerinde açık mavi rengi dahil ederek.
Their names are written on the sides with delicate handwriting, and floral designs complete them...
Zarif el yazısı ile isimleri yanlara yazılarak çiçek desenleri ile tamamlandı...
Bunches of forget me not flowers are painted on the heels, and "I Do" is added.
Unutma beni çiçeklerinden birer demet topuklara boyandı ve "I Do" eklendi.
On the soles, we added funny short quotes that are special to them-I love such personal touches!
Tabanlara, onlar için özel olan kısa sözler yazdık-bu kişisel dokunuşlara bayılıyorum!
To take a closer look, click here.
Yakından görmek için buraya tıklayın.
Visit my etsy shop and get in touch to order something special made only for you! :)
Dükkanımı ziyaret edip iletişime geçerek tamamen size özel bir ayakkabı sipariş verin! :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder