designer

designer
atelier...

8.06.2017

Game of Thrones Themed Wedding!

This time I got an exciting order from a bride-to-be who is planning a Game of thrones themed wedding. :) Their colors are purple and gold, and they will be wearing costumes from the TV show...
Bu kez Game of Thrones temalı bir düğün planlayan bir gelin adayından heyecan verici bir sipariş aldım :) Renkleri mor ve altın rengi, düğünde dizideki kostümlere benzer kıyafetler giyecekler...
 We decided to work on 3" heels with purple satin ribbons for her. I wrote their names and wedding date on the sides with G.O.T font, then added whimsical details such as a dragon head and a unicorn head.
Mor saten kurdeleli 7ç5cm topuklu modelde karar kıldık. Yanlara isimlerini ve düğün tarihini G.O.T yazı karakteriyle yazdım ve ejderha kafası ile unicorn gibi masalsı detaylar ekledim.
 Since she got her proposal in Marmaris, I thought it'd be lovely to incorporate that scene on her bridal shoes...
Marmaris'te aldığı evlilik teklifi sahnesini de gelin ayakkabılarında yansıtmanın tatlı olacağını düşündük...
 I pictured them on the beach at Marmaris, him on one knee offering her a huge dimaond ring :)
Marmaris plajlarında, erkeği tek dizi üzerine çökmüş kıza dev tek taş verirken resmettim :)
On the other shoe I painted the bride&groom in their G.O.T attire; medieval style burgundy dress with a golden crown for the bride, then a black knight outfit with a sword and a silver crown for the groom...
Diğer ayakkabının burun kısmına gelin ile damadı G.O.T giysileri ile çizdim; gelin için bordo renkli Ortaçağ tarzı bir elbise ile altın taç ve damat için siyah şövalye kostümü ile kılıcı ve gümüş taç...
 On the inner sides, we decided to add the vows "I am his, I am hers, He is mine, She is mine." and  "From this day until the end of my days"
İç yanlara nikah töreni yeminlerini eklemeye karar verdik: "I am his, I am hers, He is mine, She is mine." and  "From this day until the end of my days"
On the backs finally, rich pum hearts with golden "I Do" are outlined with gold tinted rhinestones.
Son olarak, arkadaki koyu mor kalplere altın renkli "I Do" yazılıp etrafı altın ışıltılı taşlarla çevrildi.
***
Visit my instagram page and facebook page to take a closer look. 
You can order customized shoes at my  online shop or etsy shop. :)
Yakından bakmak için facebook sayfamı ziyaret edebilir, kişiselleştirilmiş ayakkabılar sipariş vermek için ZET veya SOPSY dükkanlarıma uğrayabilirsiniz. :)



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder